Kansas City Electrical Supply has been named MEMBER OF THE YEAR in the mid-sized company category of the IMARK Group. IMARK is a group of distributors that pool their purchases together to increase their buying power, to help them compete with large chain distributors. To win the biggest award of the year is quite an accomplishment.
Here is a list of criteria that determines who wins this award:
- Real purchase growth in 2017 compared with 2016
- Percentage of successful 2016 Gain Share joint planning programs
- Amount of Gateway to Growth products purchased from January – July 2017
- Number of Gateway to Growth product capsules rated by company personnel
- Number of IMARK U courses completed by company personnel
- Good Citizenship – IMARK member commitment to leadership and participation.
Our company was also a finalist in 2 other categories: EXCELLENCE IN SALES AND MARKETING and the IMARK PURCHASING POWER category. We didn’t win these but to even be a finalist in a category with all of the other great distributors is an honor.
President of KCES, Kaylin Crain, said, “This is extremely awesome happening during our 90th year in business and I am very proud of everyone. CONGRATULATIONS to all of us who work for an AWARD WINNING COMPANY!!! ”
Return to all News & Articles